Thursday, March 25, 2010

Wrong Decision-Regret Deeply!

I shouldn't left my youngest son to sleep with the maid at night. I made a decision to let my maid take care of my cowboy (born in cow year) on the fifth month after he born. I thought I've made a good plan as my elder son, piglet (born in pig year) doesn't want to sleep with the maid, and he's making noises to disturb our little cowboy if cowboy sleep with us together.

But I missed out a part that little cowboy was so vulnerable that the maid might be careless to handle him at night such as lazy to warm the water before feeding the baby, I guess... Now, little baby is sick with high fever tonight.

I went to the hospital and back home with medication. I hope he'll feel better by tomorrow. I dare not to sleep tonight and accompany him side to side. I push and force the piglet to sleep with the maid to leave a soundless environment for cowboy, and I plan to sleep with cowboy in the future.

Hopefully this is a good decision. Does anyone can recommend me a better one?

DAY 2 -

Cowboy still not feeling well today, but the fever is under controlled with medicine. He's lying down on my leg and sleep soundly now.

Day 3 -

He is feeling much much better today. Mild fever. For all young mother: Young child with normal fever shouldn't more than 3 days with medication on time. Please seeks for medical help as soon as possible if the fever never get better after 3 days.