Sunday, March 14, 2010

I'm Back to my Blog!!

I was not write in the blog since 2 years ago perhaps. What a moment that my friends gave me a visit today and mentioned about the blogger. I was totally forgot about the sites even the same for my blog's password.
I try and tried until 2.48am this morning, and finally I was able to change and reset the new password again. Thanks God!!
I couldn't sleep tonight, coz too many things hunt my mind of how to set up the system for my hotel management. Time flies, I wish I have more time.
I always think I don't have enough time for this and that, so on and so forth.. is this my own problem or I aim't just not enough time.
Mum will left me in another 5 days to look after my sister in law (confinement). That will be the hardest time for me then, I have to take care of 2 kids and the business. I wish I have more hands, more brains to do all the task! Who have a lot of spare time can lend some to me.... I wish...huh...

2 comments:

Yossi Candice Huth said...

welcome back

diana911 said...

Wish I won't vanish after 2 more blogs!! haha...