Friday, March 19, 2010

Family Planning

I read through one of my friend's blog tonight. He is headache with no high volume in terms of money and time for the family. Well, I would like to share mine. I do have time for family, and I do not have much worry about money, coz I think it is enough, probably I'm not too high demanding on $$.

I follow my husband to involve in hospitality industries since 5 years ago, end of year 2005. We do not have kids yet, so we manage to handle the business no matter how hard it is. we standby 24 hours, we take turns to sleep, we don't spend much, we save a lot.

What I have after 2 years, end of year 2007, our first son delivered. I'm still working together with my baby. I brought him to work at the hotel's room. Terrible, I do not have a helper/maid during that particular time. I have to take care of him when he's awake, change nappies, giving milk, playing, pampering, all activities that I can do to make him calm down with happiness. I can only work after he slept. How long will that be? 10 mins, 20 mins or 30 mins? I do not have enough time to finish my paper work. I OT myself in the middle of night. I've been stressful and tried to minimize my work tasks. Then I almost become a full time mother in year 2008. I'm helping my husband to do some mailing and payrol.

1 Year after this, I got my second son (Hao Feng), end of 2009. We took another hotel management 5 months after I delivered Hao Feng. I left my kids at my brother's house for the 1st week of hotel operation with no choice, I have to. From Marketing down to front office, I have no time for them. I cried throughout the week. I missed them so much. Then I decided to bring my whole family to stay at the new hotel at Melaka with me. Luckly I have a mom that is able to look after my children for 3 weeks. Now, the headache is after end of this week, she has to move to my brother's house for my sis in law's confinement. I couldn't imagine how's the life will be after this without her.

To my friends, life is never being smooth. I wish someone can help me to think about how to move on too. I guess after 10 years from now, I will ask myself, have I or did I being through all this? Wow... Is it me at the time or the story was belongs to someone else.

Be strong, and hold still with your partner to solve the family problems and troubles. We do complaint especially ladies... with no doubt. We need family to stay closed with us. We love for being sharing what We have and we face with each day. Even though I stay together with my husband, I think he doesn't really understand and know what am I doing, feeling each day. That's is our problem. We do stay together, but we are too busy for each other. Same as our kids.. we stay together, but we do not have much contacts since we start this new hotel operation. Sometimes I will ask myself, at the end, am "I gain or I lost?"

3 comments:

Shen Wen said...

good lucck
life have to go on no matter how.
gambateh

Yossi Candice Huth said...

how about hire staff helping doing the paper work for your hotel? or get those trainee from college, sometimes can get free of charge.

diana911 said...

Are you sure, chee hung? anyone can introduce?