Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Today's Diana Ngieng, Change a lot, didn't I?

Times flies. I used to remember the days i wore the round, big spectacles, have plenty of time for myself. Today.. I've become a mother, a wife, a director, a daughter in law.. when will I be grandmother?.. I can't imagine. Life is too short,, time is deficient in me. But don't worry friends, I'm do not having a fatal illness, just that i'm sigh with feeling.. too much time I have to spend with families.. I lost my time to myself. I have a lot of dreams to achieve, where I can do it now. Do you have the same feeling as mine?

6 comments:

Yossi Candice Huth said...

yo..... welcome :)

Ada said...

Welcome to the Blog World~
Here's the place where you voice out what's in your heart, but nobody have answers for you.

But, the good thing is.. You're here. You're able to write, You have a income/business, You have your family beside you.. What's less..

Haha.. I bet Guru Yong have plenty theory/philosophy to say..

Ada said...

Sorry guys..
Recompose the sentence:
[Haha.. I bet Philosophy Guru, yong have plenty to say...]

HOpe i got it correct, this time.

Sleepy Paris said...

Oh..I hope I am not too late to welcome you. Good to see you around here. ;)

You never know that you got everyting that other desire for. Enjoy life my dear.

Shen Wen said...

good to see u here.
we all need to balance our life well. Good luck and enjoy life

Yossi Candice Huth said...

Cikgu Yong doesn't have much to say here. Wish you happy blogging!

Welcome you to join for our next title. yeah.......